The Rite of Baptism for children puts emphasis on the role of parents in baptism, and on the preparation that should be a part of the celebration of the Sacrament.
Steps to prepare for Baptism:
- Parents should be registered members of a Catholic parish
- Attend the pre-baptismal preparation session(s)
- Set the date of Baptism after the preparation process is completed
For more information or to begin this sacramental preparation process, please contact Jessica Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 386-767-6111.
For adults who have not been baptized, the Church of the Epiphany invites them to RCIA.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) is for:
- Non-baptized adults
- Adults of other faith traditions who wish to be received into full communion in the Catholic Church
- Catholic adults who have never celebrated Eucharist
The RCIA process educates adults about the Catholic faith and helps them to prepare to enter the Catholic Church.
RCIA is a gradual process which corresponds to a person’s growth in faith and entry into the life of the Christian community. A liturgical rite is celebrated as the person moves from one phase to the next. These rites prepare the catechumen/candidate for the reception of the sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist.
For more information or to schedule a personal consultation, please contact Luis Nieves, email@example.com, 386-767-6111.