The Sacrament of Baptism is celebrated following the 4:00pm Mass on Saturdays and following the 11:00am Mass on Sundays (except on Sundays during the season of Lent).
The Rite of Baptism for children puts emphasis on the role of parents in baptism, and on the preparation that should be a part of the celebration of the Sacrament.
Steps to prepare for Baptism:
- Parents seeking Baptism for their child must be registered at the parish
- Attend the pre-baptismal preparation sessions
- Set the date of Baptism after the preparation process is completed
- As a general rule the parish does not schedule week day baptisms
Contact: Andy Baker at 386-767-6111
For adults who have not been baptized, the Church of the Epiphany invites them to RCIA.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) is for:
- Non-baptized adults
- Adults of other faith traditions who wish to be received into full communion in the Catholic Church
- Catholic adults who have never celebrated Eucharist
The RCIA process educates adults about the Catholic faith and helps them to prepare to enter the Catholic Church.
RCIA is a gradual process which corresponds to a person’s growth in faith and entry into the life of the Christian community. A liturgical rite is celebrated as the person moves from one phase to the next. These rites prepare the catechumen/candidate for the reception of the sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist.
For more information or to schedule a personal consultation, please contact: Andy Baker at 386-767-6111